Do you think you have the natural flair for designs? If you are very creative and love designing events, you can write for us. We are looking for contributors who can write for us and make our blog more appealing to the readers. We want our guest bloggers to give interesting styling tips, news about the latest trends in event design, and lots of pictures of events. We are also inviting you to send us pictures of events that you loved so that we can discuss the designs and styles incorporated into those events with our readers. If you are interested in joining our team then you must follow these simple guidelines.
- Pictures and videos are highly encouraged. You must provide at least two high quality pictures with your article.
- Your article should be about 500 to 800 words in length.
- Your articles should contain designing and styling tips that will help our reader organize an event.
- If you mention any news, you must include the source.
- You are responsible to respond to any questions that may be asked by the readers on the comment section of your article.
- Make sure that your writing is well formatted and doesn’t contain any grammatical errors.
- You should provide an author bio along with the article. It must be very concise.
Your articles will be subject to review. Once our team decides that it’s good to be included on our blog, we will post it on our site immediately. Please send us your writing by email.